CONFERENCE DATE AND VENUE
|Opportunities and New Trends in Management
|Date: October 4-7, 2016
||Venue: The Sherwood Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan
We welcome academia and practitioners around the world to attend this Conference. Research and teaching articles in the following areas (but not limited to) are encouraged:
- Small and medium enterprise (SME) management
- New concepts and theories of organizational behavior
- Management accounting and control system
- Performance measurement and management
- Cost accounting and management
- Internal control
- Corporate social responsibility
- Corporate governance
- Operations management
- Accounting information systems
- Human resources management
- Management Accounting Practice Solution
- Risk Management
- Other accounting-related issues
- July 18, 2016 Submission Deadline, *Extended submission due date (July 31, 2016)
- August 23, 2016 Notification of Acceptance or Rejection
- September 1, 2016 Deadline for Authors Registration
- September 8, 2016 Submit Revision
- Papers published elsewhere are not eligible for submission. Preference will be given to recent papers that have not previously been presented at major conferences.
- Author(s) of accepted papers must register for this conference. At least one of the main authors is required to register for the conference (before September 1, 2016) and to present the papers at the corresponding session.
- All papers should be in Times New Roman, font size 12, double–spaced. Abstract should be between 200-300 words followed by 3-5 keywords. An abstract should be presented on a separate page immediately preceding the text.
- Manuscripts should be as concise as the subject and research method permit. The length of text should be over 5,000 but not exceed 10, 000 words.
- To promote anonymous review, authors should not identify themselves directly or indirectly in their papers. Referencing should follow the APA style (Refer to http://www.apastyle.org). The cover page should contain the title of the papers (all bold capitals), the author’s name (first name, initial(s), and family name), title and affiliation, fax and phone numbers, and email address.
- Please indicate clearly the corresponding author.