Call for Papers: 2016 Doctoral Colloquium
為增進年輕學者術交流之機會 Asia-Pacific Management Accounting Association 2016研討會特別於活動首日(10/4)13:30-17:30舉辦 「博士生論壇 」， 為國內博士生提供中、英文場次之學術交流平臺，以精進研究能力與論文質量。期望透過國內、外學者的多年研究經驗與對話， 進而促進學術上之創新與多元化。歡迎博士生踴躍投稿！
★English Session ★Chinese Session
The main objective of the APMAA 2016 Doctoral Colloquium is to offer an opportunity for PhD students to receive high-quality feedback from external reviewers and to directly interact with peers, exchange ideas, discuss concepts, and establish (in) formal cooperation with various research groups. Doctoral students and candidates at all stages are welcome to submit a thesis-position paper, but preference will be given to students in the earlier stages of their doctoral work.
Participants will be expected to give short and informal presentations of their work during the Colloquium, to be followed by a panel-like discussion.
A Doctoral Colloquium will be held in conjunction with the APMAA 2016 Annual Conference. Doctoral students and candidates are hereby invited to present and discuss their preliminary results or work-in-progress. The discussants comprise of a group of international professors.
Doctoral students interested in participating on the doctoral colloquium should submit a single PDF file consisting of:
- An introductory letter in which you indicate what you wish to obtain from the doctoral colloquium and what you will be bringing to the doctoral colloquium.
- A one page research statement on the research field you will pursue. If you are at the doctoral dissertation stage, this statement should focus on the dissertation.
- Your CV.
- Your paper (The text should be about 4,000- 8,000 words.)
THE SUBMITTED PAPER SHOULD CLEARLY STATE:
- An overview of related work in the area of the doctoral work
- The problem domain and the specific problem addressed
- The expected contributions (in line with the field of study)
- The original key idea / hypothesis of the thesis
- Methodological approach
- Research carried out
- July 18, 2016 Submission Deadline, *Extended submission due date (July 31, 2016)
- August 23, 2016 Notification of Acceptance or Rejection
- September 1, 2016 Deadline for Authors Registration
- September 8, 2016 Submit Revision
The colloquium chairs will arrange the selection of the accepted papers using a peer review process. The accepted papers will be published in the Doctoral Colloquium proceedings. Doctoral students and candidates must register (pay the participation fee) for the conference before the deadline of conference registration (before September 1, 2016), and attend as well as present the paper in the conference. Otherwise, the paper will not be included in the conference program and proceedings.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACTS
If you have further questions, please contact
Professor Hsiao-Lun Lin at +886-2-8674-1111 ext. 66783 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Mimy Hsu at +886-2-8674-1111 ext. 66655 or email@example.com